User Acquisition Manager
We're looking for at User Acquisition Manager
with at least 2 years of experience in mobile marketing roles. You’ll join a young, dynamic and fast-growing company made up of more than 100 people where you will lead our growth efforts across mobile channels, help with our user lifecycle and ensure letgo reaches and acquires relevant users globally.
- Rapidly grow our user base by launching, managing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns across all relevant paid channels (Facebook, Twitter, IG, Ad Networks, etc.)
- Work alongside our analytics team to understand and leverage user behavior to improve acquisition and retention
- Work closely with our design team to create content strategies for user acquisition campaigns.
- Work closely with our BI team to ensure decisions are data-driven
- Be creative in coming up with and testing new initiatives, techniques and approaches to drive acquisition, growth and retention
- At least 2 years of experience working in mobile marketing roles
- You’re familiar with the SMM ecosystem and with tools like third party trackers and PMDs.
- Data-oriented. You feel comfortable working with big amounts of data and you are an Excel hero.
- Obsessed with growth. You wake up in the morning and before you even have a coffee you are excited to grow our user base
- Bias towards action. You are constantly iterating to find out what does and doesn’t work
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with good time management. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Startup DNA. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and flexible environment
- Previous experience at a startup will be a plus
- Previous experience at a mobile first / app only project is a plus.
- Experience managing big budgets is a plus
- Working proficiency in English
- Desire to make a dent in the universe
- Full-time position
- Benefits: excellent health insurance
- Team-building activities
- Opportunity to travel